ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED- REGISTRATION AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT!!!
Spirits of the West July 8 and 9th, 2017
Stay for the history ride the morning of July 9th! The ride is included in the Saturday registration fees. Sunday only attendees pay $5 for the ride.
Pony Club Grounds, Deary, ID
- First riders out at 10:30AM
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Some Gravel Trails
- Riders may arrive at the camp site on Friday, July 8th no earlier than 9 a.m. There are no RV electrical or water hookups on site. Toilets and showers are available within walking distance of camp.
- Forty open stalls are available on a first-come first-serve basis. All campers are required to clean their camp sites of litter and manure.
- No dogs allowed on the trail. Dogs in camp must be on a leash at all times and kept 100 feet from dining area.
- No stallions allowed.
- A Coggins test and health certificate are required to enter the State of Idaho.
- All participants are required to fill out a liability waiver form which will be provided for you.
For more info email • email@example.com or phone • 208.882.5578 ext 279.
- $25 Trail Fee
- $15 Overnight Stall Fee
- $10 Camp Fee
- $15 Dinner
- $20 Event T-shirt
- $10 Toy Horse (for races)
- $7 Breakfast served all morning
- *No refunds.